It looks like the pods died for some reason. Try a "kubectl describe pod" and/or a "kubectl logs" on one of the 2 dead pods to see what happened.

HTH,

DR

On 05/07/2018 09:28 AM, vidhyashankar...@gmail.com wrote:
On Tuesday, 16 May 2017 01:06:20 UTC+5:30, che...@gmail.com  wrote:
Dear Expert,

I defined a deployment which got created by not bring up any pod at all with
following details. Any help is appreciated:

# kubectl describe deployment symphony
Name:                   symphony
Namespace:              symphony
CreationTimestamp:      Mon, 15 May 2017 19:25:34 +0000
Labels:                 app=naas
                        component=symphony
Selector:               app=naas,component=symphony
Replicas:               0 updated | 1 total | 0 available | 0 unavailable
StrategyType:           RollingUpdate
MinReadySeconds:        0
RollingUpdateStrategy:  1 max unavailable, 1 max surge
OldReplicaSets:         <none>
NewReplicaSet:          <none>
No events.

I am facing exactly the same issue. Deployment gets created but not pod is
started. When I check the replicaset it shows
NAME                                         DESIRED   CURRENT   READY     AGE
test-pod-v1-66775f865b                   2         0         0         38s

The same yml was working fine for me. I suddenly got into this issue.

  • [kubernetes-... chenww
    • Re: [ku... 'Ahmet Alp Balkan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re:... chenww
        • ... 'Ahmet Alp Balkan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kubern... chenww
      • Re:... 'Ahmet Alp Balkan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kubern... vidhyashankar . it
      • Re:... David Rosenstrauch
        • ... vidhyashankar . it