Hi guys

since 2.30am of today (Europe/Rome timezone) I had some problems connecting
to my services hosted on GKE. Specially if I try to connect to git
repository on my Gitlab instance on GKE. The uptime of my services is
checked by Stackdriver. If I try to test connection from stackdriver uptime
configuration (Test button), sometime I receive a successfull connection,
sometimes not.

I tried to check my configuration and it seems good (among other things, I
have not modified anything in these last days) and I didn't have errors in
container logs. I tried to check if kube-dns works well (trying to resolve
internal hostname from within the cluster) and it seems ok.

Checked out ingress configurations, svc configurations, google cloud
status, tried to re-deploy my software, updated kubernetes versions on the
affected nodes. All seems ok but still have this problem.

Do you know if there are any network problems on the Google Cloud platform?
Or do you have something to recommend or any ideas about that?

Thanks!

Daniele