> >the pv block driver is in Ingo's -rt tree if you want to look at it.
>
> Glad to know you made it to his tree :)
> When do you think it can be integrated to mainline kvm?

the biggest gap left is how to associate the virtual file with the host.
Once I've figured that it's ready to go imo.
(doesn't mean it can't be improved further, esp on the performance side
of the backend things can be improved, but the interfaces and client
side should be basically finished)
--
if you want to mail me at work (you don't), use arjan (at) linux.intel.com
Test the interaction between Linux and your BIOS via