Jorge Lucángeli Obes wrote:

> Ideas? Suggestions? I can send the patches for the functionality
> that's implemented right now.

Great idea, and one I would certainly use. I guess then on Windoze I
could associate .qcow2 files with qemu and just double click to run my
VMs? It would be good to get rid of the .bat files and shortcuts I have
to use at the moment to pass args to qemu.

Of course, the ultimate dream would be a single exe file which Windows
users of the VM could just download and run. I guess the only impediment
to this would be the need to distribute the various license files.
Having said that, I wonder if it would be acceptable for them to be
available from a -licenses command line option?

But I'm getting ahead of the game here ;)

Go for it; but as has been said, don't let qemu/kvm diverge...

Andrew Walrond