Hi,

I'm interested in the performance of paravirtualized block devices under
KVM.  I've seen some previous posts about various patches.  I was
wondering what the current state of their development is and where I
could find a simple how-to to get them set up?

I realize this request may be vague, I'm a bit of a noob to KVM, if I
can provide further details please let me know.

Thanks,
Cam