today morning i compiled kvm-33 and the output of kvm-stat is much
better now (guest in idle):

kvm statistics

 efer_reload  10944273    6504
 exits        13722688    6967
 halt_exits    1084344     935
 invlpg              0       0
 io_exits      7668914    5070
 irq_exits       27886       2
 irq_window      11477       1
 light_exits   2778416     462
 mmio_exits    2153709     498
 pf_fixed      1085923       0
 pf_guest       459144       0
 request_irq         0       0
 signal_exit     25818       0
 tlb_flush      228295       5

i don't know if these numbers are ok; do you still need the generated
qemu.log for ioport access? if you need it i will upload it to my public
server.

but: the system is slow. it is extremely slow when booting and the
guest-system clock ist twice as slow as the host-system clock (both are
idle; ok, the host as a runnung qemu-instance :-).

when starting i get:

Could not configure '/dev/rtc' to have a 1024 Hz timer. This is not a
fatal
error, but for better emulation accuracy either use a 2.6 host Linux
kernel or
type 'echo 1024 > /proc/sys/dev/rtc/max-user-freq' as root.

well i HAVE a 2.6kernel (2.6.22.1-41.fc7), but i cannot set
dev.rtc.max-user-freq, i only can set the high precision event timer

dev.hpet.max-user-freq = 1024

which i have done. but the message always appears. i don't know if this
is ignorable.