Hi Folks,

I've been spending some time playing around with KVM and I am starting to
become interested in making a contribution to the project. I'm considering
the idea of writing a library interface to libqemu in a KVM context. I am
aware of libvirt, but that isn't what I'm thinking here. This lib would be
very specific to KVM. I have been poking around in the source a bit and it
seems like it would be possible. Before I go further, I thought I would
ask a few questions. I would also appreciate any and all opinions on the
subject.

1. Is anyone already thinking about , or actually doing this?
2. Does this sound useful?
3. Is the libqemu API stable enough at this point to write code against?
4. Can anyone see any immediate road blocks to doing this?

This would probably also include a cross platform GUI interface at some
point. This interface would be specific to KVM and the subtle nuances that
make it unique. I've been looking for a good excuse to use FLTK on a
project anyway ;-)

Thanks for your consideration,
-G