Hi,

I'm trying to get a better understanding of VM-to-host communication
that doesn't involve going over virtual networks.  I understand there
are a couple of developments underway, but I just want to play around a
better sense of things.   I think the current hypercall mechanism is the
current way to do this using the -vmchannel option.  But, I'm not very
experienced with PCI devices and their drivers so I need some help.  All
I want to do is to communicate across a unix domain socket on the host.
  Besides loading the hypercall module in the guest how do things needs
to be configured on the host?

Is there a simple tutorial or just a webpage with examples for how to do
this?

Thanks,
Cam