i've try kvm-40 it now on centos-5 with kernel-2.6.18-8.1.10.el5 x86_64
host (8gb ram and 4 core) and one centos-5 x86_64, centos-5 i386,
mandrake i586 guests. i try to give 4 cpu for the first 2 guest and 1
cpu for the last. after i start these 3 guests the host kernel crash all
the time after the guest starts to boot. so i now try to switchback to
kvm-36.