I don't know if someone can reproduce a problem I'm having. When I run the
windows xp service pack 2 update with kvm-40 it always crashes and after I'm
unable to boot virtual machine resulting in blue screen.

Running kvm on Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.22.5-76.fc7 #1 SMP Thu Aug 30
13:08:59 EDT 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

output of /proc/cpuinfo is

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 15
model name      : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7500  @ 2.20GHz
stepping        : 10
cpu MHz         : 800.000
cache size      : 4096 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 1
cpu cores       : 2
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 10
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm syscall nx lm
constant_tsc pni monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips        : 4387.72
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: