We run some booting multiple guest tests in our nightly testing.
Like booting two UP windows guests, booting one UP linux guest and one UP
windows guest, and booting 4 UP linux guests.
The first two cases have no problem in our testing.
And booting 4 UP linux guests may crash host, but this problem doesn't happen
very time. If the problem didn't happen, linux guest can be log in without any
problem.

For smp guest, we meet a problem that booting linux guest with 4 vcpus causes
soft lock error on host. Once this error happened, qemu process also could not
be killed.

Our linux guests are using 2.6.9, 2.6.16, and 2.6.23 kernels.

Thanks
Yunfeng