Izik Eidus wrote:
> hi,
> why not making kvm_create_userspace_memory() recive a pointer to a
> userspace allocated memory (that was allocated from file or from normal
> malloc)
> and make all the changes before kvm_create_userspace_memory() get called?

I don't see how I can pass a pointer to kvm_create_userspace_memory()
via kvm_create() without breaking the libkvm interface.  There is no
flags field or similar which could be used to signal "vm_mem is a valid
pointer, please use that instead of mmap()'ing anonymous memory".

Oh, and I also don't want special the treatment of the 0xa0000 ->
0xfffff memory window.

cheers,
  Gerd