>> Why KVM_IRQ_LINE is X86b specific? The original idea are
>based on ACPI spec which
>> I assume to be generic though S390 may not take.
>>

>ia64 can probably share much. ppc will probably want KVM_IRQ_LINE with
>with different parameters. s390, as far as I understand, will not.

How does PPC use different parameter? Current approach use gsi irq line
#
as parameter, though the comments says something related to APIC/PIC.
It is OK for PPC to map gsi irq line to its internal signal, but the API
itself
can be same.

Yes, S390 is very special (even no PCI), since it is special, Carsten
probably
can handle it in special way, or just not use it :-)

BTW, how S390 user/kernel interrupt signal is communicated?

thx,eddie