Dong, Eddie wrote:
> Anthony:
>       Actually I am wondering if the binary used for VMMCALL could be
> assumed will never be used by Intel processor or vice versa.  BTW, what
> is the nenefit to remove hypercall page, which provide more clean
> approach IMO?

A hypercall page doesn't help the situation with respect to migration
between an AMD and Intel system.  It was bad enough that Intel and AMD
couldn't just agree on a common instruction in the first place.  It
would just be mean if you reused the other guys VMCALL instruction for
something else.  You guys can't be that mean, right ;-)