* Avi Kivity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-02-14 04:28]:
> Ryan Harper wrote:
> >I posted[1] a dmi patches a bit ago on qemu-devel for this.  There was a
> >better solution that involved fixing up the BIOS bits (bochs and qemu).
> >That patch is available as well on qemu-devel.  I've not see any
> >indication of when either bochs or qemu will pick up the DMI changes.
> >

> I guess I'll have to pick it up.  But I prefer the BIOS version.  Can
> you repost it?

I prefer the BIOS method as well.  If we pick up anything before QEMU
does, we should pull in that one.  It looks like it was committed[1] to
BOCH cvs on Jan 21st.  I'll pull the BIOS and test that it works with
QEMU cvs/KVM and see if we can get QEMU to pull in a new BIOS build and
the QEMU changes to support DMI.

1.
http://bochs.cvs.sourceforge.net/bochs/bochs/bios/rombios32.c?revision=1.20&view=markup

--