hi,

> What about VGA_RAM_SIZE in qemu/hw/pc.h?

I already tried changing the VGA_RAM_SIZE value in pc.h to 16 * 1024 *
1024 (16MB), but then kvm crashes when the guest os switches to graphics
mode.

Changing VGA_RAM_SIZE in pc.h to 16MB works when I use the latest cvs
snapshot of qemu (didn't test it with qemu-0.9.1 release version).

Unfortunately I am not experienced in debugging kvm or qemu, so I hope
someone can find out what's going on in this case.

cheers,
Andi