On Mar 2, 2008, at 12:31 PM, Alexey Eremenko wrote:

Well, There is a patch, that may help.

It must be applied against clean KVM-61 (maybe it works with 62).
Must be applied vs. KVM kernel-space Makefile.

# cd kvm-61/kernel/
# patch -p1 < kvm-susekernel.patch
# ./configure
# make
# make install

It helps here, on openSUSE Linux 10.3 host.

This patch is due to a different problem and I would have posted it if I would have wanted it to get upstream. If you have an idea how to _really_ fix it, please do so. This patch was only meant to be used internally.

The basic problem here is that the SUSE kernel splits the kernel in objects, headers and sources. So if you want to build anything, you have to include pieces that are scattered all around the different folders the different packages create. I can get into more detail on this if someone's really interested to fix this long-term without wild 'guessing' of include folders.

Regards,

Alex