2008/3/5, Zdenek Kabelac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> 2008/3/5, Avi Kivity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > Andi Kleen wrote:
>  >  > Avi Kivity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>  >  >
>  >  >> Most likely movs emulation is broken for long counts.  Please post a
>  >  >> disassembly of copy_user_generic_string to make sure we're looking at
>  >  >> the same code.
>  >  >>
>  >  >
>  >  > Be careful -- this code is patched at runtime and what you
>  >  > see in the vmlinux is not necessarily the same that is executed
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >
>  >
>  > If the disassembled instruction isn't marked as an alternative in the
>  >  source, then it can't be patched, right?
>  >

Hello

Any progress on this - It looks like I get this bug quite often when I test
device-mapper code.

Should I test something special ?

Also I'm seeing some problems with nfs - not yet tracked down, but I'd
like to get bugs fixed after another. Also about two times qemu-kvm
coredumped - unfortunately it's compiled without debugs thus the
traceback was not really useful to make any report...

Zdenek