On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Felix Leimbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 14.04.2008 Alberto Treviño wrote:
>  >  If anyone can attest to this procedures and report, it would be
>  greatly appreciated.
>
>  Hello Alberto,
>
>  I can confirm that this method works on Windows 2003 Server.

Looks like a problem, however. In his instruction, part 3:

>3. Shut down the VM.  This time, don't include the new temporary image
>  from step 1 and define your disk(s) as SCSI disks:
>
>  qemu-system-x86_64 -m 256 \
>    -drive file=hda.img,if=scsi,bus=0,index=0,media=disk,boot=off ...

I think above should have "boot=on", rather than "boot=off".
Otherwise, you cannot boot from scsi disk, right?

I tried the above instructions with WinXP, but WinXP cannot boot
successfully: it stops somewhere in the middle, and hang there.

Regards,
Jun