Hi all,

I have two questions regarding KVM:

i) Is a VCPU scheduled like a normal Linux process or there is some mechanism by which performance guarantees can be provided to the VCPUs ?

ii) Who does the allocation of host physical memory to the guest, is it KVM module or the associated QEmu process ?

Also, I would be glad if you can provide me pointers to some documentation/paper/literature which discusses KVM in greater detail than what the paper "kvm: The Linux Virtual Machine Monitor" presents.

Thanks,
Sukanto