On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Christian Ehrhardt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jun Koi wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could anybody explain a bit about kvmtrace? I cannot find any doc on
>> it anywhere.
>>
>> - Is there any short usage instruction for kvmtrace?
>>

> I don't know if there is an official doc yet, but you can just start with
> the simple version like:
>  ./kvmtrace -o outfile -w 5
> which traces for 5 seconds to outfile.*

This really surprises me. I expected that we can collect trace for a
specific VM. But it seems that we always trace all the VMs currently
running??

With trace feature always ON, I guess we suffer some overhead, right?
Perhaps the overhead is little, but still we have. If so, is there
anyway to turn the trace feature OFF?

Many thanks,
Jun