Charles Duffy wrote:
Michael Malone wrote:
If you're trying to use virt-manager, then don't.
Virt-manager stops you from having access to a bunch of the underlying features of kvm/qemu such as serial ports. I'm told they're working on it, but it's only useful
for a basic setup at the moment.

Serial ports *are* available through libvirt, and have been since late April.

Using a recent git build of libvirt, I've yet to find anything I'm interested in but incapable of (except perhaps USB storage hot-unplug, but that's very much just a nice-to-have).

My apologies. It's more than likely that I'm using Ubuntu and using their package (where feature updates are only included every 6months), rather than a recent download.

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.