Farkas Levente wrote:
hi,
mandrake-10 are not able to boot on kvm 71-73 while it's working on
kvm-70. we noew try to install a minimal mandrake-10 from it's install
cd and after the first boot it has the same error:
lilo can't find keytable (or something like that).
booting from a rescue cd  we still able to rerun lilo and it seems to
working, but not able to boot.
after we downgrade to kvm-70 the system boot without any problem.

Can you mix and match to see whether it is a userspace problem or kernel problem?

e.g. kvm-71 userspace with kvm-70 modules, kvm-70 userspace with kvm-71 modules.