Avi Kivity wrote:
> Farkas Levente wrote:
>> Avi Kivity wrote:

>>> Can you mix and match to see whether it is a userspace problem or kernel
>>> problem?
>>>
>>> e.g. kvm-71 userspace with kvm-70 modules, kvm-70 userspace with kvm-71
>>> modules.
>>>

>> yes.
>> kvm-73 with kmod-kvm-70: not working
>> kvm-70 with kmod-kvm-73: working
>>

> So it's userspace breakage.
>
> Can you check with kvm-71 userspace to be certain that the breakage
> occured in kvm-71?

no it's between 71 and 72 (i'm just not used 71 since it kmod not
compiled on rhel-5.2).

the situation is more stranger (but probably another bug)
kvm-70 (and kvm-71) with kmod-kvm-73: working if and only if i start
mandrake-10 as the first guest, if i start other guest and after i start
mandrake-10 (both from command line and virt-manager) i've got this (not
too long) error:
# /usr/bin/qemu-kvm -S -M pc -m 512 -smp 1 -name mandrake-10 -monitor
pty -boot c -drive
file=/dev/VolGroup00/mandrake-10,if=ide,index=0,boot=on -net
nic,macaddr=00:16:3e:03:37:eb,vlan=0 -net
tap,fd=20,script=,vlan=0,ifname=vnet3 -serial none -parallel none -usb
-vnc 127.0.0.1:0
bind() failed
if i stop all other guest and start mandrake-10 again then it's work
again?! but it's another problem and seems to exist in kvm-70 too.