Amit Shah wrote:
The following two patches contain VT-d support for device assignment for KVM
guests.

The first patch contains the changes that are required to the generic VT-d code.

The second patch contains the changes to KVM.

Since the last send, I've updated the 2nd patch to expose KVM_CAP_IOMMU and
check for the existence of an IOMMU before using one. I've also preserved the
'From' field for both the patches so that the original authors are credited for
the patches.

The command line currently should be invoked with the parameter:

-pcidevice dev=00:13.0,dma=iommu

Why not default to iommu if one is available?

btw, -usbdevice prefixes host devices with host:, no? maybe adopt the convention for -pcidevice?