Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
Amit Shah wrote:
* On Tuesday 26 Aug 2008 15:58:42 Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
Maybe vtd.c should be put @ virt/kvm so that ia64 can share it to
avoid future code move.
As of now, device assignment resides inside the x86 directory and is
only tested in x86 environment. Once we support ia64, we'll have a
lot of files moving anyway.

Just a suggestion.  Even if put it @ virt/kvm, we still can make it only

I'm fine with keeping it in x86 and moving it later, since the code is late already. However if someone is willing to do the work to move it to virt/kvm/, I'm happy with that as well.