Kevin O'Connor wrote:
Kevin, will you accept qemu-specific and kvm-specific patches to
SeaBIOS?  I'd like to avoid permanent deltas.

Yes.

Thanks.

There is already code specific to qemu and coreboot.  I don't see any
issues with having a CONFIG_KVM build option.

Most kvm specific patches would actually be fairly generic features that haven't been upstreamed yet. The only truly kvm specific patch would be tpr patching, which qemu doesn't need.