Alex Williamson wrote:
It works, so I pushed it out.  Alex, can you rebase your bios patches
on top of current HEAD?

I updated and resent the first patch in the 4 patch follow-on to this
one.  The remaining 3 patches still apply cleanly.  I think Sheng was
going to send out a patch to better follow the SDM when changing the
MTRRs, but the first 3 patches are independent of that.  Thanks,

Applied all, thanks.