Bugs item #2318236, was opened at 2008-11-20 20:41
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by avik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=893831&aid=2318236&group_id=180599

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Here is the stdout with SCSI_DEBUG enabled. The guest is Windows Server 2003 R2
x64 with an emulated scsi device being served from a 36GB raw file on a Debian
Lenny host with KVM-79. I get the mentioned error on both quick and full format.

Let me know if there is anything else I can provide that would be of assistance.

Comment By: Avi Kivity (avik)
Date: 2008-11-23 20:46

Message:
What exactly is the problem you're seeing?