On 21/12/11 03:03, Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues wrote:
On 12/19/2011 11:11 AM, Amos Kong wrote:
Sometime, we need to test with guest(s) which have static ip
address(es).
eg. No real/emulated DHCP server in test environment.
eg. Test with old image we don't want to change the net config.
eg. Test when DHCP exists problem.

Ok Amos, looks reasonable. Would you please send a v2 with ip_nic
commented out and a companion wiki documentation? It'd be the start of a
KVM autotest networking documentation.

In case you are not aware, the
autotest wiki is now a git repo, you can clone it, edit the pages on
your editor, commit and push the changes.

I cloned it, but I dont' have permission to commit this repo.
g...@github.com:autotest/autotest.wiki.git

I have updated the doc through website:
https://github.com/autotest/autotest/wiki/Networking

Thanks, Amos.

If you have any problems, please contact me.