I have finished the infrastructure but after changing test_mmx_movq_mf
test case, it return error:
unhandled excecption 6
Return value from qemu: 15

If I don't change %rsp and %rbp, it runs OK.
So I wonder if this test case is strictly reply on %rsp and %rbp?

--
Arthur Chunqi Li
Department of Computer Science