Dear KWANT developers,

I have an Hamiltonian
*H(k) = tx*σx* sin kx + ty*σy*sin ky + mk*σz + λ*σ0 *sin kz,*

*mk = tz(cos β − cos kz) + t'(2 − cos kx − cos ky)*

I am trying to introduce magnetic field in *x-direction* for a gauge *A =
(0, 0, By),*
Can I make a *template* for this hamiltonian using KWANT discretizer or I
have to discretize it by hand to get the onsite and hopping matrix? If I
have to discretize it by hand then how should I proceed for that.
And then how to add the peierls phase to the hopping matrix?
Then I want to plot the spectrum as a function of k_z, with Wx =10 and Wy=50

Could you please help me, I tried a lot but failed.
Thanks in advance.
Naveen