And also, when I am plotting the spectrum in varing magnetic field with the
hamiltonian as a sparse matrix. I am getting an value error.

*ValueError: x and y must have same first dimension, but have shapes
(100,) and (1, 15)*

I don't know what does it mean?

*def plot_spectrum(syst, Bfields):    energies = []    for B in
Bfields:                ham_mat =
syst.hamiltonian_submatrix(params=dict(B=B), sparse=True)        ev =
sla.eigsh(ham_mat.tocsc(), k=15, sigma=0,
return_eigenvectors=False)    energies.append(ev)    pyplot.figure()
pyplot.plot(Bfields, energies)    pyplot.xlabel("magnetic field [arbitrary
units]")    pyplot.ylabel("energy [t]")    pyplot.show()*
*plot_spectrum(syst, [iB * 0.002 for iB in range(100)])*

Best regards,
Naveen

--

With Best Regards