Hi Rimas,

> Von: Rimas Kudelis <r...@akl.lt>

> > done. Problem here is that pootle uses pt_BR as langcode, but our
> > filesystem has pt-BR ... we need to think about this in the future.
>
> Pootle 2.1.2 has relaxed the rules for language codes.

We are using 2.1.2. But I used
   manage.py update_translation_projects
to get the languages and files for LibO 3.3 translation. It sound somehow
stupid to me, to add languages manually, just because we do not
conform to some standards. I'd rather focus on using the standards
what will make our live easiere at the end.

But ...

> Alternatively, you can edit the database manually or patch
> local_apps/pootle_app/admin.py by commenting out the topmost IF-statement:
> #if not self.cleaned_data['code'] == 'templates' and not
> langcode_re.match(self.cleaned_data['code']):
> # raise forms.ValidationError(_('Language code does not follow the ISO
> convention'))
> you can then add the languages to the list and undo your edits. ;)

nice hint - will try this on another test instalaltion :)

André