Hi André,

2010/11/1 André Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>:
> Hi,
>
> Am 01.11.2010 17:24, schrieb Aidsoid:
>>
>> Cool! Please give me (Aidsoid) the admin/language admistration permissions
>> on Pootle. Russian (ru).
>
> Helen already has adminstrator privileges for russian and should be able to
> grant you premissions.
>
> Would be good to test, if the theory works :)
>
> André

Yesterday we (with Aidsoid) tested the granting of various permissions
on Pootle. Every item of the permissions list has been checked (except
“Can commit to version control” and “Can overwrite translations on
uploading files”).

Everything works fine. :)

We tested also:
* Translation of words,
* Suggestion (Accept and Reject),
* Download a file,
* Adding a comment,
* Adding news.

It works fine too.

Uploading file (merge and overwrite) is not tested yet.

--
Regards,
Helen