Op dinsdag 30 november 2010 15:45:19 schreef Rimas Kudelis:
> Hi Riemer,
>
> 2010.11.30 15:27, Riemer Thalen rašė:
> > If you need me, I would be glad to contribute to the Dutch localization.
> > I am a advertising copywriter by training and have some experience in
> > software localization. I wrote the guidelines for the Dutch
> > translation of Magento (_the_ open source e-commerce software) and
> > coordinated the actual translating. About six people contributed, me
> > acting as the "editor in chief". Of course, I did a lot of
> > translating, too. ;-)
> > Hope I can help.
>
> it appears there already is a Dutch team, lead by Cor Nouws. They're not
> listed on the wiki page though (doh!!!!). You may want to contact Cor
> (or maybe he will reply here...) about this.
>
> By the way, LO strings are currently currently 100% translated to Dutch,
> so no need to be too worried about this release.

Hallo Riemer,

Welcome to the Dutch team of translators. Although the translation is 100%, we
appreciate a critical eye.

The Dutch translation that is covered by LibreOffice is only a small part of
the translation effort for a language. The bulk of the translation for the GUI
is AFAIK done in OpenOffice.org.
Apart from that there is a lot of translation work in the documentation. In
this area a few Dutch members are working on the guides. So maybe you can help
out there. The mailing list is documentat...@libreoffice.org. You need to
subscribe through a.o. documentation+subscr...@libreoffice.org and the archive
is at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/documentation/.
You will see that the people that generate the English documentation did so
for OpenOffice.org and are now involved also in the LibreOffice document
generation and translation. Obviously there is a mailing list for the
OpenOffice.org documentation and translation also that you may need to join to
participate. See:
For additional commands, e-mail: authors-h...@documentation.openoffice.org

--
fr.gr.