Hello,

I took liberty to enable translating the NLPSolver extension for a few more languages: ru, oc, ko, en_GB, ja. All these languages belong to the top 10 in libo33 project, and all except ja have libo33 translated fully. Note that this does not mean you necessarily have to translate the extension, but I just thought that maybe you would, upon seeing new translatable content. ;)

Also, to help avoid confusion, I decided to remove the libo33_test project from Pootle. All its files are backed up, just in case, but it won't be visible and translatable in Pootle anymore.

Best regards,
Rimas