Dear Timar,

Thank you for the information. The most recent sdf file with Slovak
localization is always here:

http://sk.openoffice.org/files/documents/136/3744/GSI_sk.sdf.gz

Those in the OOO hg repository are all very old. I do not know why is
that organized in this way - perhaps it has something to do with the
releases available on ftp.linux.cz

Thank you for including them from this nonstandard location
Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com