From: Rimas Kudelis <r...@akl.lt>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Want to start libreoffice in Maithili (mai)
To: l10n@libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 31 December, 2010, 12:13 PM

Hi Sangeeta,

2010.12.31 12:21, Sangeeta Kumari wrote:
> I want to start ibreoffice in Maithili (mai) language.
> I want to join this project to have a officesuit in Maithili.
>
> Please let me know what I need to do more!

There is a wiki page about how to translate 3.3, it's here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3 .

If you want to translate online, just grab yourself an account at on Pootle
(http://translations.documentfoundation.org/), and post a reply with your
username here to get the permissions necessary. Also, please register your team
here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams , and add a YES or NO
to the table here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3 .

Best regards,
Rimas Kudelis