Hi Recep,

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Recep Ogras [2RUN coding labs]
<r.og...@2run-coding.de> wrote:

> here is Recep. I want to do the translation for turkish. i am already
> registred at pootle but have no permission. Can anyone help in this case.

Translation of the office suite is handled in pootle - what Mihkel did
request was a website - so please clarify.

You hijacked the thread, so your request is likely not seen by the
admins who could grant you permissions - I change the subject, so it
will appear on their radar :-)

Your user-name on the pootle site is "reco", is that correct?

ciao
Christian