Hi,

Am 06.02.2011 20:52, schrieb Zeki:

Yes both accounts are mine ( due some tech probs., i will send a mail for this
issue, and demand to close the one zbildirici a.s.a.p)

already done :)

The next step&target will be localized web site;
http://tr.libreoffice.org/

Ok, I think, Christian will follow up as soon as he has all information :)

It will be great to contribute this project, and i will try to do my best
(especially from the start of the  month March; as i will be submitting my
thesis for my master edu.). I am also a member of Turkish Pardus GNU/Linux
community, and i would like to note that Pardus 2011 is the first Linux Distro
which brings LibreOffice installed by default :)

what is great :)

Thanks and welcome,

André