2011.02.04. 16:17 keltezéssel, Petr Mladek írta:
> Hi,
>
> if it goes well, we are going to tag libreoffice-3-3 brach for
> LibO-3.3;1-rc1 release on Monday, Feb 6 at about 16p.m. UTC.
>
> Andras, could you please commit the current strings from the pootle
> server on Sunday evening or Monday morning?

Hi Petr, *

I pushed all l10n fixes to both libreoffice-3-3 and libreoffice-3-3-1
branches.

From Pootle "LibreOffice 3.3.x – LibO specific strings only" module,
everything until 2011-02-08 09:36.

From Pootle "Extensions for LibO 3.3" module I updated/added the
NLPSolver translations for ast, de, en-GB, fa, fr, is, nl, ru, zh_TW.

From Pootle "LibreOffice 3.3.x – Merged UI" and "LibreOffice 3.3.x –
Merged Help" modules I updated da and en-GB. I checked pt-BR, too, but
it did not contain corrections compared to what we have in the source now.

I received full SDF files from br, et, hr, nb, sl. After some checks I
commited them.

I removed lo-build-* files for en-GB, hr, nb, and sl, because their
translations are complete in l10n module.

Best regards,
Andras