Hi Dwayne,

2011.03.03 07:32, Dwayne Bailey rašė:
On 2011-03-02 23:09, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
2011.03.01 10:23, Dwayne Bailey rašė:
Looks like a bug.

There are some other things we could try:

1) sync_stores, move files to a temporary dir, update_stores to reset
everything
2) Move files back and update_stores to restore everything

Its probably best to continue this conversation on the Pootle mailing
list.
This worked! Well, except a problem with Luxembourgish that I mentioned
on IRC, which I worked around later by repeating the steps for this
language only. Thanks!
Excellent.  Could you report a bug at bugs.locamotion.org please.

I don't think we have clear steps to reproduce this, so I'm reluctant to file this bug... :|

Rimas