Hi,
I'm a little confused. At first I suggested to import all strings from
LibreOffice into Pootle, even OO specific strings. At the time I was
told that we should only translate LibO specific strings. So we set up
Persian in OpenOffice Pootle and started translating common strings
there.

I think merging all strings and starting a new project on LibreOffice
Pootle is a good idea. Then we can translate strings in one place. It
seems that en_GB LibO uses this approach.

Hossein