2011.03.14 20:38, "Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" rašė:
Hi,

the terminology-is.po is my streamlined version of essential.po plus some bits from my other sources. Since it worked inside of pootle (suggestions were shown) I left it like this.
Uploaded/deleted the files through Pootle.

Maybe we're supposed to keep the auto-generated terminology as essential.po and add supplementary terminology under other names? I doubt that because the auto-generated terminology always needs our edits and some cleaning to become usable.

AFAIK, essential.po is not autogenerated, but I may be wrong though...

Re naming, it should not be a problem in theory. Like I said, it looks like a glitch in Pootle, and should be dealt with appropriately.

Rimas