Hello,
I'm experiencing a horrible performance in Pootle since a couple of days.
Is not possible only affects me

- strings not translated but I can't access to them
- upload  de .po is too slow (more than 2 minutos for 45KB)
- fatal performance of navegation

... Please,

Errors:

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete
your request.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: wsgi.py

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 500

translations.documentfoundation.org
Tue Apr 12 15:39:06 2011
Apache

2011/4/11 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com>:
> Hi *,
>
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Christian Lohmaier
> <lohmaier+ooofut...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Rimas Kudelis <r...@akl.lt> wrote:
>>> 2011.04.07 20:38, Christian Lohmaier rašė:
>> [seperate worker for export/zip]
>> There don't seem to be any drawbacks, so that's the way to go - this
>> way regular translation will not be blocked/affected by the exporting
>> blocking all available worker slots or all RAM or all CPU
>
> Unfortunately, real-usage also lets the regular workers grow insanely
> (from standard of around 80/90MB to700MB) - thus I had to reduce the
> lifetime of the regular worker again as well.
>
> ciao
> Christian
>
> --

Antón Méixome - Blog about Galician Office Suite
Galician community OOo.org & LibO
http://blog.openoffice.gl // http://blog.libreoffice.gl