Hi Sophie, *,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/04/2011 17:41, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Sophie Gautier
>> <gautier.sop...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> I get a premature end of script whatever I tried to upload a file (UI so
>>> quiet small) or open one:
>>> Premature end of script headers: wsgi.py
>>
>> Please: When /exactly/ do you see this.
>
> If I want to overwrite a file for example, when hitting the upload button,
> after a little while, I get this error message.

With when I did mean the time, but what exactly the actions are helps
of course as well to recreate the problem.

Again: When exactly? At what time did you try it.

I want to compare that to the time when the mysqldumps are run and to
see what munin did record for that time, i.e. where the bottleneck is.

> Well, I need to find a moment where I can upload them anyway :)

Well, what about just retrying right now?

ciao
Christian