On 2011-06-13 19:43, leif wrote:
Hi all,
We have had a discussion in the Danish community regarding the help
content. We have found a few strings with poor language and also a few
descriptions where we would like to suggest a better or more correct or
complete wording.

My question is how and where to submit such suggestions. Should we
submit a bug report or post the suggestion to the dev-list?

is there a procedure for this kind of feedback?
I wonder if this isn't a good place for the x-comment language? I.e. a language where you can search for bad text and make a correction in Pootle. Then we can simply script extracting the fixes to apply then to the source text.

I know someone was looking into x-comment again, based on a review of the easy hack webpages. Not sure how far it has progressed.

--
regards
Dwayne