Hi,

2011/9/3 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <jpm...@unizar.es>:
> Hi,
>  I've been working with a colleague on a hunspell spellchecker for Aragonese
> language (an_ES) that we'd like to integrate into libreoffice.   Which are
> the steps to be followed?  Here you have a locale file.
> http://www.it46.se/localegen/locale/1314999923_an_ES.xml

I tried to add your locale data but there were some errors and
warnings that you should correct first (or for the warnings, confirm
that they were intended).

Warning: ListSeparator equals DecimalSeparator.
Error: ListSeparator not ';' semicolon. Strongly recommended.
Currently required.
Warning: Time100SecSeparator is different from DecimalSeparator, this
may be correct or not. Intended?
Warning: Don't forget to adapt corresponding FormatCode elements when
changing separators.
Warning: QuotationStart may be wrong: U+201C “
Warning: QuotationEnd may be wrong: U+201D ”
Warning: DoubleQuotationStart may be wrong: U+2018 ‘
Warning: DoubleQuotationEnd may be wrong: U+2019 ’

Best regards,
Andras