Hi,

Oh, so it's unused!
That makes it much easier.

So now that that's clear, the *name *parameter will remain unchanged also
in basque (much simpler and efficient, I think). I'll also review and
unchange the already translated ones, so everything keep been coherent and
creates no confusion to other basque translators.

Great news.

Thanks a lot to both of you.
Regards!
Mikel